Sales Tax Services
To Server transport sector and private companies that rely on land transport services. We found a program to organize the movement of transport and find solutions to meet the difficulties faced by the transport sector.
General system's features:
- Assisting in prepare the reconciliation between sales tax paid and sales tax received.
- Provide tax advice as needed based on your specific sales tax inquires.
- Supervise the preparation of sales tax return before filling to dominate disagreements / discrepancies with the Law.
- Review sales analysis (breakdown) to ensure correctness of sales tax rate applied or exempted.
- Postponed the payment of sales tax on your future imports to increase the Company's cash flows, if applicable.
- Review sources of the Company's diverse revenues and identify the items that are subject to sales tax.
- Review all expenses and identify those paying sales tax.
- Review capital revenues and expenses and identify the amounts where sales tax has been paid for.
- Advice the Company on sales tax implications on imported services.
- The company will be responsible to inform Certified Auditors whenever there is a payment to non-resident payments that may be subject to sales tax.
- The Company will be responsible to inform Certified Auditors whenever there is a payment to non-resident services providers that may be subject to sales tax.
- Assistance in meetings and discussing with the tax authorities and providing clarifications that may be required on behalf of the Company; and
- Helping in agreeing sales tax audit with the taxation authorities in coordination with the Company.
- Making the necessary recommendations to your management to approve the sales tax audit results.
- Updating your management with new sales tax regulations and their impact on the company's transactions, and advising on tax related sales tax implications.